Getting a massage is wonderful. Probably one of the best feelings in the world. Unfortunately, getting a massage is also expensive. Expensive and luxurious and over too quickly.
For those of us who complain of back pain every day but can’t afford the luxury of a regular masseuse, there’s a cheaper option to get your kicks.
Three cheers for students! They provide us with cheaper haircuts, dental visits, and now… massages.
The Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage has a student clinic which is open to the public October through June.
The cheap massages are simply awesome and come without the worry about having to visit some sketchy, happy-ending-esque massage parlour with a weird, slightly sexual name.
You’ll be paying:
- 60 minute bodywork and massage = $33
- 90 minute bodywork and massage = $43
- 90 minute hot stone massage = $50
- 60 minute shiatsu massage = $33
- 10 pack of 60 minute treatments = $297
- 10 pack of 90 minute treatments = $387
Keep in mind, these are students. So you can’t expect perfection. It’s best to book your appointment online because this service is quite popular.