- We are operating at maximum 50% capacity.
- Tables are positioned 2m apart with physical barriers in some locations.
- Proof of Vaccination and government issued photo ID required for entry. We require an actual physical copy of your identification per our liquor license.
- Masks REQUIRED when entering or exiting the venue, or when visiting the washroom. That is the only movement around the room permitted. If you don’t have a mask, they are available for purchase ($1).
- Maximum group size is 4 persons. This is a house-rule (not a health ordinance) that is necessary for us to preserve distancing due to the size and layout of our room.
- No mingling / No dancing /No blending of groups.
See more with Seymour’s approved listings on Bored in Vancouver’s monthly calendar.