If you’ve got a hankering to test your brain, drink some alcohol, and try and win some sweet prizes, weekly trivia nights in Vancouver are really your best bet. Vancouver actually has quite a few trivia nights happening every night of the week all around town. Here’s all the trivia nights we could find, so start flexing your brain and test your trivial prowess!
Note: we try and keep this list up-to-date, but if something has changed, let us know!
- Monday night pub trivia at the Bimini – Starts at 7pm every week – $12 burger & beer, $5 Jameson, $4.25 granville island sleeve – hosted by Nice Guys Trivia.
- Cove Quiz – Starts at 8pm, located in Kitsilano
- Get Stumped at the Junction – From 7:30-10:30pm on Davie Street – $3 drinks, $4 beers, general knowledge, name that tune, picture trivia, teams of 5, join up with another team if you’re by yourself.
- Quiz Place at Displace – Weekly at 8:30pm in Kitsilano – $4 pints, ½ price wings
- Woo hoo! Simpsons Trivia – Monthly at 7pm at the Waldorf Hotel – $5 for entry. 3 rounds of questions with classic Simpsons episodes in between rounds. Questions come from seasons 1-9 only. VERY popular – come early.
- Trivia at The Portside – Tons of great prizes, $10 food menu, crazy good drink specials, and a host that will keep you laughing all night long. 8pm every Monday.
- Relish Pub Trivia – Weekly at 7:30pm Downtown – prizes include gift certificates and pitchers, cost of entry is $5 per team, topics include science, pop culture, general weirdness and more.
- Pub Trivia Tuesdays at the Lamplighter – From 7-10pm weekly – $16 burger & beer – hosted by Nice Guys Trivia
- Quiz night at Gargoyles – 8pm start in Kitsilano – hosted by the Quizmistress, who delivers sassy, engaging, and challenging trivia.
- Quiz night Tuesdays at the Manchester – 7pm weekly on Broadway street – free entry, specials on food include $10 pizza and $13 pitchers
- Trivia Tuesdays at Malones – 7pm weekly on Pender Street. Free to play, beer specials, and the chance to compete for prizes and a $25 gift certificate
- Mr. Brownstone Trivia Night – Weekly 7-9pm on Main Street. Fun, good questions, and prizes galore
- Pub Trivia at The Butcher & Bullock – 7pm – $16 burger & beer, $5 Jameson, $2 schooners – Hosted by Nice Guys Trivia
- Musical Bingo at The Railway Stage – 7pm – $8 sandwiches, $5 beer – Hosted by Nice Guys Trivia and CFOX’s Meredith Geddes
- Quiz Night at Darbys – Weekly at 7:30pm. Free to enter, top team gets a pitcher of beer and a reserved table at next week’s quiz.
- Trivia Night at 131 Water Kitchen & Bar – Weekly at 7pm in Gastown – typical trivia night goodness with $4 whisky shots and $15 pitchers.
- Trivia Night at the Tank – Weekly 7:30pm in Kitsilano – Free entry for trivia night with interesting prizes that include a turkey deep fryer, argyle socks, and more.
- Get Smarty Trivia at The Bottleneck – Weekly 8pm on Granville Street – Play for free and meet an amazing community of people. Great prizes and $3 pint special.
- Moose’s Down Under Trivia – Weekly 7pm on Pender Street – Reservations are required because this night is so popular! Great fun, prizes, free to join, and the chance to win cash in an ultra-tough final question.
- Trivia Night at the Stormcrow – Every first and third Wednesday, starts at 7pm on Commercial Drive. Free trivia night that will likely be a little bit nerdy, just like this amazing bar.
- There is no easy mode video game trivia – Monthly at EXP bar Downtown, starts at 7pm. Video game trivia brought to you by West Coast Geeks vs. Nerds.
- Music Bingo at The Butcher & Bullock – 7pm – $6 wings, $5 beer – Hosted by Nice Guys Trivia.
- Trivia Night at Samesun – Weekly at 9pm at the hostel. A younger crowd makes for a rowdy night of trivia.
- Weekend Warmup Trivia – Weekly at 9:30pm at Yaggers in Kitsilano. Win beer, swag, gift certificates and more
- Pub Trivia at Tavern – 7pm – $18 buckets of Banquet, $5 Jameson – Hosted by Nice Guys Trivia and CFOX’s Ed Garcia
- Quiz night at East Side Craft House – The game starts at 7:30 with three rounds of 15 questions, but you might have a hard time finding seats after 6:30.
- Friday Quiz in Vancouver – Weekly at 9pm at The Park at English Bay – 40 challenging questions with the chance to win gift certificates. Entry is $3 per player.
- Music Bingo at East Side Craft House – Weekly at 8:00pm – While not technically a trivia night, this will keep you on your toes trying to guess which songs are playing. Free with gift certificates and beer being given away.
- Trivia Night Sunday at Rowan’s Roof – 7pm in Kitsilano. Featuring an eccentric offering of prizes, and the city’s only multimedia quiz experience.
- Trivia at the Main Street Legion – Call ahead to make sure that Trivia is actually happening. The Riddler usually hosts trivia between 7:30pm and 10:30pm.
Pub nights change frequently, if you have any updates or anything to add leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!