Note: we try and keep this list up-to-date, but if something has changed, let us know
* Last updated March 11, 2022.
If you’ve got a hankering to test your brain, drink some alcohol, and try and win some sweet prizes, weekly trivia nights in Vancouver are really your best bet. Vancouver actually has quite a few trivia nights happening every night of the week all around town. Here’s all the trivia nights we could find, so start flexing your brain and test your trivial prowess!
- Monday night pub trivia at the Bimini – Starts at 7pm every week – $5 burger $5 beer and $5 Jameson, $4.25 Granville island sleeve – hosted by Nice Guys Trivia.
- Quizzin’ With Carin at the Junction – Starts 7:30pm on Davie Street – $4 highballs, $5 beers, $5 ciders, grab your friends and compete with other teams, prizes galore.
- Monday Trivia at Colony Main St and Kitsilano – At both Colony locations and every Monday at 8pm with IQ Trivia 2000. Rotating taps are $6.75 each.
- Relish Pub Trivia – Weekly at 7:00pm Downtown join Bryan and the team from Vancouver Trivia Party. Prizes include gift certificates and pitchers. Topics include science, pop culture, general weirdness and more. Drink special $3.50 Red Truck Ales, $17.99 pitchers and $5 Trycycle Radlers.
- Pub Trivia at The Butcher & Bullock – 7pm – $16 burger & beer, $5 Jameson, $2 schooners – Hosted by Nice Guys Trivia
- Quiz Night at Darbys – Weekly at 7:30pm. Free to enter, top team gets a pitcher of beer and a reserved table at next week’s quiz.
- Trivia at The American – Trivia every Tuesday on Main St. with IQ Trivia 2000. Grand prizes for the highest score.
- Carlos O’Bryan’s Kitsilano – Tuesday Trivia begins every week at 7:30pm. Hosted by Vancouver Trivia Party. Lots of prizes and gifts to be won, plus bragging rights.
- Woo hoo! Simpsons Trivia – The last Tuesday of the month, Simpsons Trivia is held at The Anza Club 7pm. $5 for entry, includes a door prize ticket. Max 6 players per team. VERY popular – so come early.
- TLB (Trivia, lobster & beer) – East Van Brewery at 7pm hosted by DJ Storm. Pints on special. Gift cards and beer nightly to be won. Quarterly grand prizes worth over $600. Resos are a must.
- Trivia Night at Donnellan’s Irish Pub – Every Tuesday at 7pm. Reserve your teams ahead of time by calling 604 564 4277.
- Moose’s Down Under Trivia – Weekly 7pm on Pender Street – Reservations are required because this night is so popular! Great fun, prizes, free to join, and the chance to win cash in an ultra-tough final question.
- Trivia Wednesdays at Malones – 7pm weekly on Pender Street. Free to play, beer specials, and the chance to compete for prizes and a $25 gift certificate
- Wednesday Trivia at Colony Granville Strip – Right in the middle of the entertainment district you can enjoy trivia on Wednesdays at 8pm with IQ Trivia 2000. Book your table at colonybars.com.
- Wednesday Night Trivia at Johnnie Fox’s – New home on 1601 Main St, enjoy trivia with IQ Trivia 2000, starting at 7:30pm. Free entry and weekly prizes.
- Park Pub Trivia – Every Wednesday from 8 – 10pm with IQ Trivia 2000 (they have a stranglehold on Wednesdays)
- Weds The London Pub – with DJ Storm at 7:30pm. Have a great night with friends playing darts, pool and trivia. Season long grand prize pack worth over $500 in the heart of the Strathcona neighbourhood.
- Trivia Night at Beaver TapHouse – Weekly at 9pm, next to the Samesun Hostel. A younger crowd makes for a rowdy night of trivia. $5 Stanley Park Sunsetters, $4 Jack Daniels and $5 Flatbreads.
- Weekend Warmup Trivia – Weekly at 9:00pm at Yaggers in Kitsilano. Win beer, swag, gift certificates and more
- 12 Kings Pub Thursdays – 8pm for one of the busiest trivia nights in the city to test your skills against other gurus in a friendly environment. $5.50 beers with your host DJ Storm.
Call for resos to secure your table.
- Pub Trivia at East Side Craft House – Up by Kensington neighbourhood the East Side Craft House hails themselves as the only venue to host Saturday Night Trivia in Vancouver. Quizmistress challenges the crowd with a mix of politics, sports and world and prizes are awarded throughout the night for various achievements. Maximum reservation size is for 8 and seats go quickly. The game starts at 7:30 with three rounds of 15 questions, but you might have a hard time finding seats after 6:30.
- Trivia is back at the Regal Beagle in Kitsilano on Sundays starting at 7pm with some food and drink specials and pretty cool prizes to be won.
- Kaboom Trivia at Bad Apple Vegan Restaurant and Bar – Trivia AND vegan food?? Now that is a healthy combination! This East Hastings hangout has trivia every Sunday night at 8pm, hosted by Kaboom Atomic. High Tee Sundays as well, meaning Tee Beverages are on for $5 per can. Sweet!
Pub nights change frequently, if you have any updates or anything to add leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!