It’s the Tour de Ass! Head’s up: the 2018 World Naked Bike Ride is rolling through the city this Saturday, June 30. If you’re up for it, join hundreds of happy naked cyclists who will be taking to the streets for the annual Vancouver Naked Bike Ride.
The dress code is actually quite flexible, so if you want to show up wearing a swimsuit or scuba gear, all the power to you. However, if you really want to be a part of the action, you’ve got to strip down to your birthday suit and go for a ride.
- Start Location: https://goo.gl/maps/FBHGRzC1vY92
- Route: The route is about 8-10km with easy elevation.
- Ride speed: Leisurely.
- Dress code: Bare as you dare and be creative.
- Parking: There is plenty of paid parking in the area, but it will fill up quickly.
- Transit: The 23 bus stops right by Bute St. on Beach Ave and runs by the Main Street, Yaletown, and Stadium Skytrain Stations.
- Wear a helmet! We want our riders to be safe.
- Be as bare as you dare! Nudity is not mandatory. Wear fun, attention grabbing clothes, costumes, accessories, and paints!
- This is a body positive event. Respect the diversity of the many different body types and genders.
- This is not a sexual event. We want everyone to feel safe. All sexual orientations are welcome, but please leave sex toys and fetish gear at home!
- Private parts are still private. Don’t grope, touch, or ogle other peoples’ parts. Please don’t bring yours or their private parts up as a topic of conversation with someone you don’t know.
- This is a “Leave No Trace” event. Don’t litter and take everything out that you bring in. Including your clothes.
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
The ride meets at Sunset Beach (near the corner of Beach Avenue and Bute Street) at 12 Noon, with the ride itself starting at 2:00pm. The ride and all ride activities are free and are on rain or shine!\
World Naked Bike Ride 2018 Quick Details
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Time: Meet anytime between 12 – 2pm, ride starts at 2pm
Location: Sunset Beach Park